It’s that time again! The Big Bear MTB Gran Fondo/Grizzly 100 date moved this year from the heat of August for the beautiful fall weather on September 30 in order to host the grand finale of the National Ultra Endurance Race Series.
This will be our largest turn-out in our four year history, and we want to show these racers and riders from all over the world some of Big Bear’s finest hospitality.
In order to do that, we need your help. Volunteers are needed in the following areas:
* Registration – September 29 (3-8pm)
* Registration – September 30 (5:30-8:30am)
* Course Marshals (varying times/locations)
* Security at Expo/Beer Garden
* Runners/event assistants
* Medics on course (strong riders/runners and stationary)
* Course Sweep
* Costumed angels (medics and greeters)
* Costumed devils at Hell aid station
* Aid station volunteers/sponsors
* Medal presenters
* Raffle Organizers
* Awards presentation assistants
* Other????? What are we forgetting?
What’s in it for volunteers? Of course, the tee shirt! But, there’s also the volunteer thank you party, the FUN, the chance to put smiles on the faces of the participants, and more.
Please let us know you will join us! Reply as soon as possible with your tee shirt size (men’s or women’s) so we can make sure you get to have fun too! And bring a friend!