The Big Bear Valley Race Association, Big Bear MTB Gran Fondo and the Grizzly 100 are proud to support members of Project Hero.
Project Hero is a groundbreaking national non-profit organization dedicated to helping Veterans and First Responders affected by PTSD, TBI and injury achieve rehabilitation, recovery and resilience in their daily lives and increasing awareness to combat the national mental health emergency posed by PTSD and TBI.
- Project Hero Veterans and First Responders will receive free entry fee
- Regional Project HERO will provide coordination and event day support.
- Participants will need to furnish their own transportation and housing unless otherwise provided by event.
- To receive free entry, participants must contact Project Hero staff for registration details (promo codes/links).
- USA Cycling License is not required.
There will be an option to donate to Project Hero during registration.